The finishing touches on a new arena groomer
The Goliath Arena Groomer is a simple but effective tool for equestrian arena maintenance
The groomer is easy to use and can be easily towed by quad bikes and side by sides. The rake features two rows of sprung tines to lift, aerate and un-compact the surface, followed by a grading blade to level the and finish the surface ready for use.
Why is it important to groom and maintain your horse arena surface correctly? An equestrian arena represents a considerable investment, so it is very important to maintain it properly, otherwise the down days, bad user experiences and the affects on the wellness of your horses will result in more substantial costs over time. With regular use the Goliath Arena Groomer will create a surface that is level, well drained and most importantly has bounce for both horse and rider.
Whether it be an indoor or outdoor arena, ongoing care and maintenance is essential. The Goliath Arena Groomer is your best choice for the maintenance of your arena and improving aeration and drainage. It will take out hard and high spots, and will raise the top surface, whilst maintaining the underneath to a consistent depth and firmness. So you enjoy your passion, spend more time riding and less time maintaining.
Once sorted then with one pass on a regular basis is all that your arena will require for keeping in tip top condition.
Arena groomer pulled by a quad bike
- Strong 50mm x 50mm x3 heavy duty steel box section chassis for an optimal weighted down force, makes for an excellent grading finish.
- Custom made wide steel wheels adds weight with none of the rolling on tight cornering, which can happen with pneumatic tyres. That roll transfers to the grading blade causing an uneven finish or worse, some ruts, making more work. A level grading blade makes for a much smoother finish and best of all, steel wheels don't puncture.
- Quick and easy height adjustment - set with the lift handle.
- Solid heavy duty grading blade and integral perimeter blade for raking banked up surface material from the outside edges dragging/grading the excess surface material back in.
- Grading blades can be fabricated for most arena surfaces - please ask about your arena's surface.
- 28 adjustable heavy duty sprung steel raking tines in two rows for maximum aeration, together with the grading blade creating a one-pass perfect finish.
- 904 stainless fittings finish the groomer.
- The Goliath Arena Groomer has been designed and built to stand the test of time while being a joy to use, every time.
- You can be assured that your Goliath Arena Groomer has been manufactured to the highest of standards with top quality steel & components to ensure your arena groomer does the job its designed for, every time, and gives you years of service.
Close up view - Arena Groomer
- Length: 2.4m, Width: 1.8m, Height: 600mm.
- Grading blade width: 1.5m.
- Weight: 135kg.
- Wheels: 300 x 200 x 10mm.
- Number of tines: 28 in 2 rows.
- Tine size: 10 mm diameter spring steel.
- Finish: Powder coated - black. Other colours will be available shortly.
- Adjustable grading blade.
- Adjustable foldaway towbar to minimise storage space and remove the trip hazard
The Goliath Arena Groomer as shown costs: $3950.00 + GST.
If you don't have a shed to store the groomer in, then the optional weather protection cover might be of interest, cost: $400 + GST.
If you would like to know more about the Goliath Arena Groomer, then please click the email link below to email your questions. If you would like someone to call you to discuss the arena groomer, then please put your phone number in the email and we'll call you.